All content found on this site is for promotional use only. Many post contain files that are linked from a third party source which is in no way affiliated in any shape or form with Tula Talks Entertainment LLC and . For all intents and purposes, this site is an organized source of both original and third party content for its visitors to read. Furthermore, Tula Talks Entertainment LLC or reserves the right to change content and links over time. By logging onto and/or viewing this site, you are agreeing to accept any and all responsibility for the content you access. If any copy written material is accessed or downloaded, it becomes your own responsibility to delete the file(s) within 24 hours to avoid violating the digital copyright laws in your country. If any content found or linked on this page violates or infringes on any copy writes, please contact me, and the content will be taken down immediately upon request. All opinions found on this page are those of the respected poster and do not reflect the views of anyone linked to or affiliated with this site. Please email me with any questions, concerns, or comments regarding this disclaimer.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
Tula Talks Entertainment LLC and www.tulatalks.com receives music, videos and other content from various outlets, record labels, artists, and producers. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for me to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
DMCA Compliance Policy:
It is the policy of Tula Talks Entertainment LLC and www.tulatalks.com to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512.
Contents of Notice:
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Tula Talks Entertainment LLC and www.tulatalks.com to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided Tula Talks Entertainment LLC and www.tulatalks.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, Tula Talks Entertainment LLC and www.tulatalks.com has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on www.tulatalks.com, please notify my designated agent by email, at: .